Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some Words About SIN[SACRILEGEIOUS SIN]

Sin is ANYTHING which is against GODS LAW.As i say FUCK GODS LAWS if it makes you feel good.I have told you about MORTAL SIN and how bad it is in the eyes of GOD.Now i will tell you about a more VILE sin called SACRILEGEIOUS SIN.A sacrilegeious sin is DELIBERATE[knowingly & willingly] maltreatment of SACRED PICTURES,STATUES,SACRED VESSELS,THE BIBLE & PERVERSION of HOLY SCRIPTURE.Any one who loves to SIN and are NOT afraid of GODS WRATH can COMMIT this SIN.Take for example the HOLY BIBLE:You could PISS on it,Rip up its pages,kick it around.If you have HOLY statues you could smash them up,PISS & SHIT on them,burn them with a blowtorch,or whatever you can think of to DEFILE them.Myself i just SHIT & PISS or KICK the FUCKING things around while CURSING THEM.This is what i call a STAGE 1 Sacrilegeious Sin.I commit this SIN at least once a day.For those who truly want to commit sin this is a GOOD one to do.Give it a try if you have no FEAR of the ALMIGHTY GOD and his WRATH.
There is another SACRILEGEIOUS SIN that is even MORE VILE in the EYES of GOD.I call this a STAGE 2 SACRILEGEIOUS SIN.This is the WORST sacrilegeious sin you can commit.This one i COMMIT every SUNDAY.This SIN can only be COMMITED by the FAITHFUL[Those who go to CHURCH & BELIEVE in GOD]This SIN is DELIBERATE MALTREATMENT and IRREVERENCE[lack of respect or disrespectful words] against the HOLY EUCHARIST[holy communion]If you receive holy communion with your SOUL in a state of MORTAL SIN you will COMMIT the WORST of all SACRILEGES.[GOD says:Those who make a sacrilegious communion receive SATAN & JESUS CHRIST into there HEARTS.SATAN so they may let him RULE & JESUS CHRIST so they may offer him in SACRIFICE as a VICTIM to SATAN].There is no sin that has a heavier punishment to be FEARED from god than for the UNHOLY or IRRELIGIOUS[showing hostility to religon] by the FAITHFUL[those who believe in god] For this SIN your IMMORTAL SOUL will be CONDEMED to spend ETERNAL DAMNATION in HELL unless you REPENT by CONFESSING your SIN through the SACRAMENT of CONFESSION.NOTE:I take this SIN a step farther by bring the HOLY EUCHARIST home with me and DESCRATE it even more.This is the SIN to commit if you really want to SIN against GOD.For those who believe in god and do not FEAR his WRATH this is the SIN you should commit above all other SINS.Is there anyone out there willing to commit this SIN or who have all ready committed it???Let me know.I would feel so alone if i am the only person who has COMMITTED this SIN....
NOTE:I will have a post about the SACRAMENT of CONFESSION in the near future.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one evil dude and I jerked off while reading your posts and other comments. KEEP UP THE BLASPHEMY AND I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL - IF THERE IS SUCH A PLACE.

Steven Bently said...

Yeah fuck dat shit, I curse Jesus, god, Satan every day, I'm supposed to be dead struck down by lightning or something, bullshit!!!

I urge everyone to curse god and his bastard son jeebus every day before it's too late, I pray that you will burn, piss on, rip apart, desecrate, every bible, religious books, sacred pictures, statues, hymnals, records, tapes, gospel tracts, that you have while you can still can.

Pour gas on them burn them immediately, while you have the right to burn religious nasty stinkin filth garbage nonsense wanking snot manmade shit feces.

Send that shit to the flaming hell it deserves. Let the rising smoke choke god and jesus to death, let them fall out of the sky and smash the earth at 170 mph, what a giant flop of shit that will be, ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

John 3:16 God so loved the world that he gave his only homosexual son, that whosoever will suck his cock, will have everlasting AIDS.

Anonymous said...

FUCK THA LORD, amen?

Anonymous said...

For a sin to be mortal, full responsibility is necessary. According to the Catholic Catechism: "mortal sin implies a consent sufficiently deliberate to be a personal choice"

If you are suffering from a mental illness (as this blog would suggest!), your responsibility is diminished. So your sin may not be mortal. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I'm gay so I open the Bible put my dick in it and fuck the holy spirit and cum in the Bible dam it turns me on

Shannon Morris said...

I have openly commited ALL of the sins mentioned in the original post, and I have done so proudly and enthusiastically! I publicly proclaim my soul to belong to SATAN, my Lord and God! I am Shannon Morris, and my soul belongs to SATAN!

Clopas said...

The Japanese use pages from Gideon Bibles to roll their tobacco in. Honestly, I get off more from torching dollar bills than I do from burning Bibles.