Sunday, August 10, 2008

Been away on vacation

Just got back from vaction.See that there was not many visitors to the site.Anybody have any ideas on how i can get more people to come to the site????If any of you would like to contact me please feel free to do so at
fossial@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you.Just drove around the country and took in the tourist attractions.Stopped at a number of churches cursed the fucking lord jesus christ in all of them and descrated every one of there fucking alters by PISSING all over them.Jesus christ loves drinking PISS.He even drank PISS while he was on the FUCKING CROSS dieing.I had to give that fucking prick jesus christ something he enjoys..So anybody who like to blaspheme jesus christ or would like to get into SIN & EVIL please contact me at fossial@yahoo.com and i will guide you to some of the most pleasureable feelings you will every enjoy.Hope to hear from all you visitors who view my site...

2 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Festes said...

Thank you my friend.Your blog is very nice also..Could you post a link to my blog at your blog and i will do the same and post a link to your blog here????