Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Church Clothes[update]

Well i did it.Wore those dried PISS SOAKED clothes to church today.Hope it offened that PRICK JESUS CHRIST.I know some of the people there did not like it.Sure got some strange looks.Most seemed to be trying to stay as far away frome me as they could.Had the whole church pew to myself which was fine with me.Got me thinking that as i was the only one setting in the pew i should PISS on the PEW while i am CURSING JESUS CHRIST but i did not[not right then] I wanted to go and receive my HOLY COMMUNION first.So i held back and took my HOLY COMMUNION and went and sat back down in my seat.Put the CONSECRATED host into my dried PISS soaked underware and CURSED the FUCKING LORD JESUS CHRIST some more.As this was the FIRST time i had the back pew all to myself i thought FUCK JESUS i'm going to PISS ON THIS ON THIS PEW while every one is still in church.But then i saw a BIBLE that the church puts in the pew so you can follow the FUCKING mass with the COCKSUCKING PRIEST[yes they do SUCK COCKS] So i UNZIPPED my pants pulled out my COCK and PISSED on that FUCKING BIBLE right ther in the pew while the FUCKING CHURCH was still full of people.Then put my COCK back into my pants so JESUS could LICK the PISS of it.SO i said to myself why wait till the CHURCH is empty to PISS in the PEW do it now.So i PISSED in my pants and got PISS all over the pew and the church floor.ALL while the church was full of people.Did a lot of extra CURSING to day and loved every minute of it.Will have to do this more often.When i got home went to take the HOST from my underware to DESCRATE it some more but it was just a bunch of PISS soaked MUSH.The BODY & BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST had turned to MUSH from my PISS.I loved it and LAUGHTED & CURSED at the mess the BODY & BLOOD of our FUCKING LORD JESUS CHRIST was in.I asked the FUCKING LORD if he ENJOYED my PISS but he did not answer.Guess his FUCKING MOUTH was full of my PISS.I am going to let that mess dry in my underware so i will all ways be able to have our FUCKING LORD next to my COCK & ASSHOLE so the FUCKING LORD can allwaysLICK my BALLS,SUCK my COCK & LICK my ASS till i DIE.JESUS ,i will CURSE & DESCRATE you as much and as many times as i can.Till next sunday JESUS,FUCK OFF you FUCKING PRICK...

6 comments:

Steven Bently said...

Damn that's funny, let them smell the holy spirit move through them fucking brainwashed fucking idiots god damn fucknuts jebus sucking bitches, sucking jebus' dick licking his holy cum, shit licking fear stricken bastards, fuck them all.

Anonymous said...

May God have mercy on your soul.

Anonymous said...

Someday, you will be begging for mercy, you know not what you are doing, I will be praying for you.

Tom Pilarski said...

What's interesting is the God you curse is the same God that is waiting for you to repent. That God you so readily curse desires you to be His own and to forgive you. You do blaspheme the name of Christ, but it seems that you are more mad at the Catholic church then Christ Himself. I do not know what made you curse God, but please know that you to can be saved. God grants salvation to all. Look at Paul, like you he despised the name of Christ. He even went as far as supervising the death of Christians and yet he was deemed worthy to serve God in the most evangelistic way.

Know that I am praying for you.

Peace!

Steven Bently said...

How can you tell which god we're cursing? Fucking Physic? duh???

Steven Bently said...

What you are worshipping are words written by dead men.

You are worshipping are dead icons that are the invention of ancient men.

Jesus has no power, he's dead, if he ever existed.

There is no living god, you've been terribly misinformed, basically you with millions and I, were lied to.