Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My New Sunday Church Clothes

I have a new set of sunday church clothes i have been working on for a while now.Will be wearing them to FUCKING CHURCH this Sunday. They consist of one pair of white underware now turned BROWN from dried PISS in them.A pair of white socks also turned brown with dried PISS in them.A black shirt @ pants also covered in dried PISS.If the FUCKING LORD is good enought to let me PISS on him the least ii can do is wear PISS dried clothes to his FUCKING CHURCH.I really do hope that this will OFFEND the FUCKING BASDARD PRICK JESUS CHRIST.I can not wait to see the REACTION of all those church goers when they get a smell of PISS in there FUCKING CHURCH.I don't give one god dam FUCK what they think though.I'll let you know what happened in my next update.Till then FUCK OFF JESUS CHRIST YOU PRICK..

2 comments:

Steven Bently said...

Thats fucking funny, let them smell some shit

Judas Iscariot said...

Watch out. Some priests are fudge packers.