Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The steps to take to go to HELL

I wiill post these steps for those of you who want and willingly will condemn ther IMMORTAL SOUL to ETERNAL DAMNATION in HELL.Remember your immortal soul belongs to you and you can do with it what you want instead of letting that BASTARD JESUS CHRIST come and take it as his when you die.You decide wether you want to use these steps or not.I really hope to see many of you use them..YES i have already taken these steps so when i die that FUCKING BASDARD JESUS CHRIST will not get his FUCKING hands on it.My IMMORTAL SOUL is already CONDEMED to ETERNAL DAMNATION in HELL.

3 comments:

Phinehas said...

God still loves you.

Steven Bently said...

Oh fuck hell, there is no hell, no heaven, no nothing after death that it, some man bitch made up hell bible bullshit fuck the bible and it's contents

IM_BLACK said...

Smart guy who ever made up the bible....I'm sure he is living it up in the hills of Hollywood somewhere in a nice place. Newyork Times best seller for sure, many copies sold right? I forgot his name though....
what was it......
give me a sec ...