Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Went To Confession

Yes i went to confession.No i am not REPENTING.I love SIN.Went for a different reason.Hopeing what i did was another SIN in the EYES of GOD.I started of by saying bless me father for i have sinned it has been 3 weeks sience my last confession[which was a lie as i don't confess my sins at all]Any way i made up some stuff to tell the priest and as i was confessing my made up SINS i took out my COCK and PISSED in the CONFESSIONAL.After the PRIEST was done giving me my pennance to do i left the CONFESSIONAL soaked in my PISS.Went and kneeled down and instead of doing my pennance i CURSED JESUS,GOD,THE HOLY SPIRIT,THE VIRGIN MARY,THE SAINTS,I CURSED HEAVEN and as i was leaving the FUCKING CHURCH i SPIT into the HOLY WATER.I truly hope in the eyes of GOD that what i did was a very GRAVE SIN...Does anyone have any ideas on what other ways i can commit SINS in CHURCH[Ones i will not go to jail for if i am caught]Let me know and i will try them out.Till next time FUCK YOU JESUS CHRIST...

6 comments:

Steven Bently said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes my dear one, I have been fasting and praying and I have been visited by an angel of our god. He said that god adores the smell of rotting or burning flesh. The fish is also symbolic of Christ, we must honor our blessed Lord with the smell of rotting fish.

The instructions are as follows:

Take an unopened can of sardines and spray paint it with black paint mostly on the bottom and around the sides.

Take a phillip-head screw long enough to go through the sardine can and into some wood and paint the head of the screw black also.

Now after draining the oil from the painted black sardine can full of sardines, put them into a plastic sealable bag along with your phillip-head screw and head off to your local place of worship.

Don't forget to take along a good phillip screw driver.

Now when no one is suspecting, kindly kneel down to praise our lord and screw that sardine can to the bottom of a pew, middle ways where it would not likely be easily seen. Or in a confessional may be and ideal place where no one can see you.

Now in a couple of weeks, "Holy-Mother-Of-God!!" what the phuck is that mother-fucking smell?

Do this as often and to as many places of worship that you desire.
The aroma is very pleasing to our lord.

We must continually make an effort to please our blessed Lord with sacrifices of rotting flesh..amen and forever amen.

I shall be praying for your continued success.

tonyhardlad said...

i have wanked off while making confession and cum all over the kneeler. its hot! once my cum hit the crucifix and hung from the feet of JC kinda suspended. wish i cudda seen the old lady's face that went in after me:)
Fukkin HOT huh?
HAIL SATAN!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you appear to be wasting a lot of your life with these juvenile games. Not that I believe you DO this stuff. But you clearly spend a lot of time dreaming it up and typing it out.

"Ones i will not go to jail for if i am caught"


That says a lot. You think you're so tough doing all this stuff but really you're just a coward in front of a computer screen.

(And if you're so gleeful about the prospect of hell, why does a little jail time bother you?)

Festes said...

bern you can not do SATANS work from a jail cell.And yes bern i really do descrate churches of worship to please LORD SATAN..
HAIL SATAN!!

Judas Iscariot said...

Stick your penis through the confessional's glory hole (every confessional has one) and have the priest suck you off while you make your confession.