Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Sunday in Church

Yes people i was able to enter the church.That was a mistake on there part.I have decided to go to a different church next sunday.I can hardly wait,a new church to descrate.Back to my last sunday in my old church.As i had already decided this was my last sunday in that church i would go all out in my descration.I was loaded for bears with things to descrate this fucking church.I had maggots,worms,human shit,bottles of week old piss,fresh runny cow shit and best of all liquid manure[animal excrement in liquid form]The smell from this stuff is worst than the smell of rottening flesh.If this stuff gets on your clothes you will have to throw them out.There is no getting the smell out of them unless you use bleach.I was determined to make this fucking church such a fucking mess and to smell so bad that they would not be able to hold mass in it next sunday.I did my usual blasphemy of jesus christ and having holy communion but other than that i did nothing.Sat there like all the other fucking worshipers.But after the mass i did not leave.I hid in the confessional where the priest sits.No one goes in there not even the priest unless he is hearing confession which he does not after mass.So i sat in there cursing jesus christ for over an hour.Of course i took one bag of human shit and smeared it over the entire confessional.Took one of the bottles of piss and put half of it all over the confessional also.Took half the bag of maggots and put them in the confessional also.There i was in that small space sitting in shit,piss and maggots.The smell was so bad that i puked over the whole confessional.I'M sure they won't be using that confessional for awhile.The church was quite for 30 minutes not one sound so i came out and yes i was alone in the house of god.I had shit,piss,puke and a couple of maggots on my clothes but i did not give a fuck.I walked up to the fucking altar spit on it and then said to fucking jesus christ:Jesus you fucking cocksucking pric bastard i am going to descrate your fucking altar like it was never descrated before you cunt fucking bastard.This fucking altar and church may never be clean enought to use again you fucking prick.I then pulled out my cock and sprayed the fucking altar with my piss.Took the cow shit and smeared it on every fucking statue in the fucking church.Next i got up on the fucking altar and had a huge shit which i spread over the entire alter.I took the full bag of maggots and emptyed them on the shit cover alter.The rest of the maggots left i put some on every cow shit covered staute in the fucking church.Next i took some of the week old piss and sprinkled it over the entire altar.Took a few of the worms and put them on the fucking altar also.Took a stept back and said holy fuck jesus christ your fucking altar is beatufiul covered in shit and crawling with maggots and worms.Fuck you jesus christ i am not finished yet you fucking prick.Now i walked around the fucking church throwing the liquid manure every where.Then as i made my way back to the fucking altar i threw what was left of the week old piss everywhere.One last time at the altar i told jesus christ that this is the way his fucking alter should look all the time.Jesus christ you are a piece of shit and so is your fucking alter and fucking church.Before i left the fucking altar i pulled out my cock and jerked it till i sprayed the fucking altar of jesus christ with my unholy cum.As i was leaving the fucking church i threw the rest of the worms all over the fucking church.Before i left i empited what was left in my bags and bottles into the holy water fonts.I looked around the fucking church and it looked like the inside of a sewer and smelt worse i think.It was fucking lovely and i loved doing it so much that i was hard again.So i took out the fucking host that i had got at holy communion, marked it with the numbers 666 with a black marker which i had brought with me,pulled down my pants,stuck my ass up to gods altar,told jesus christ to suck my dirty ass and jerked off on the fucking host covering it with my unholy cum.This fucking church may never be clean enought again to hold mass in.I'm sure there will be no mass held next sunday.Then left.Once outside i took the host and pinned it to the church door with 2 thumb tacks i had brought with me.Took my black marker and drew a pentagram with the host in the middle.Then wrote HAIL SATAN underneath.After this descration the police will be called to investigate i'm sure but i feel safe as i was alone and there are no houses around where the church is and i never saw one single person on my way home.I did not bring my car to church as i had this planned ahead and did not want chance it so i walked.I would bet money that the fucking church will keep this descration quite and it does not show up in the papers or news.It would cause the good citizens of this town to much worry and concern that they had SATAN WORSHIPERS going around descrating there churches.
PS:Almost forgot to tell you that the church had someone clean up the confessional and pew that i had covered in shit,piss and maggots last sunday.Well thats about it.Till next sunday new church to descrate.Fuck you jesus christ,Fuck you god the father and fuck the fucking holy spirit.Give yourself a treat next sunday find a church to descrate.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fucking funny...let them rub their noses in their christian shit jesus...hope they fucking gag...I was walking alone in the woods one day thinking about little naked girls and suddenly I decided I needed to jerk-off, so I was standing over a stump jerking my pud and I asked jesus is he was real to show himself to me, as I was about to shoot my load, down from the sky appeared jesus before me, just as my hot gooey load was cuming out, before it had time to land on the stump, jesus' tongue came out and licked every drop of my white hot gooey load of jism, he even finished off the tailings off the end of my dick tube..with a big smile, jesus ascended off back up into heaven..jesus loves to suck hot cum...that shit licking bastard.

This is my son to whom I am well pleased!

Keep up the good work, my precious friend.

Sateen

Anonymous said...

You spend a lot of time on someone you say doesn't exist...
Maybe, subconsciously, you do know that He exists.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I presume you didn't really do all this stuff. It doesn't sound very believable.

These blog posts are just sad more than anything else.

You must be pretty unhappy. Why are you so angry? These are hardly the writings of a well-balanced individual. Have you tried counselling?

All this is only really damaging you, not God or anyone else. Do you really want to screw yourself up so much for the sake of a religion you think is nonsense?

Anonymous said...

Praise the fucking lord there, baby. you're finally doing something worthwhile

Anonymous said...

Festus where have you been? Keep us fucking heathens updated on what's going on.

Anonymous said...

Festes, I missed you last sunday, I missed the smell of maggots and stale piss and condoms filled with shit. Makes me want to lay down in the maggots and whack my precious meat and spread my holy sperm all over.

Jesus the Christ

faptocats said...

Dude you rubbed shit and piss all over yourself? lol you sound like your a premature ejaculater too.

Unknown said...

Hahaha what a lovely meme.

Anonymous said...

Rape the Nazarene poke out his eyes and grind his cock to bloody paste fuck him so long and so hard i hate him that much im cumming on his face.

Caligula said...

That made me laugh so hard I nearly asphyxiated! I don't believe in the Xian God, but sometimes I wish I did so that I could derive more satisfaction from my blasphemy and sacrilegious acts. Not many people can understand how frustrating it is to wish for the death of someone who never existed: the fucking Xian God! Keep up the good work. Desecrate more fucking churches. Don't limit yourself to Cathedrals either. There are Baptist Churches, Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Halls, even Mormon Temples that must be permanently stained, thoroughly maculated by these unholy rites.