Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Was back to church Sunday

Well people i am getting more brazen in my actions to blaspheme god and in my descration of his fucking churches.Today i wore my PISSED soaked clothes and took with me 2 more shit filled condoms plus 2 small plastic frezzer bags filled with live maggots to gods fucking church.Before i took my seat i entered the fucking confessional and scattered one bag of maggots all over the fucking confessional.The little bastards were were every where.Gave my hard cock a few strokes ,cursed jesus christ a few times then went and took my seat.Started cursing that fucking prick jesus christ right away and continued cursing jesus till it was time to recevie holy communion.I told jesus christ that i now am filled with so much evil and hate that now i have no feelings about hurting other worshipers of god feelings and they can go and fuck there selfs for all i fucking care.Today i was going to offend them as well as descrate his fucking church and fucking name.The first thing i did was to take the missal in my pew and emptyed one of my shit filled condoms all over it.I took my hand and smeared my shit over every page in the missal.My hand was covered in shit but i did not give a fuck.I just reached into my pants and wiped my hand clean on my piss dryed undeware.My cock got real hard then and i needed to piss real bad as i had not had my morning piss.There i was needing a piss and my cock so hard you could see it sticking out through my pants if you looked between my legs.By this time it was time to go recevie holy communion.So i got up and with my cock sticking out started down the isle toward the fucking altar.That's when i started to slowly let my PISS come out.Yes i was PISSING myself as i was walking down the isle to get my fucking communion.As my pants were black it was not really noticeable unless you were looking between my legs.I let the front of my pants down to my knees get wet with my PISS before i stopped PISSING myself.I looked down and now saw that my cock was really visible to all who were looking at me and some were and they were pointing and whispering but i did not give a fuck for them.I wanted to pull out my cock and shoot my fucking unholy cum all over there fucking god worshiping faces.I continued down the isle recevied my holy communion and went back to my seat.On my way back i really got the looks but i just smiled and mouthed the words FUCK YOU ALL and went back to my seat and cursed the fucking lord jesus christ.After the church was almost empty i took the second shit filled condon and emptyed it onto the pew and took my hands and smeared the whole fucking pew with my SHIT.Then emptyed the second bag of maggots onto the fucking shit smeared pew.The little fellows just loveed the shit smeared pew.Hope the maggots hatch and fill the fucking useless church with flies.Now both my hands were covered in my shit.What to do about that.Well i just wiped both my hands on the front of my PISS soaked pants.Now my pants were smeared with brown SHIT and soaked in PISS and my cock was hard again and sticking out for anyone to see.I left the fucking church that way and went to go to my home.Out in the parking lot were a few fucking god worshipers who had noticed me in church.I turned and faced them so they could see that my pants were smeared with SHIT and my cock was sticking straight out.I again smiled and finished PISSING myself in front of them.My piss was running out the bottom of my pants on to my shoes.I continued smiling at them and took both my hands and gave my hard cock a good rubbing and almost came in my fucking pants in front of them.I mouthed the words FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR god.I then left and went home to descrate the fucking host in private.I may never be allowed to enter that fucking church again but i do not care i will just go to another one and descrate it.I will let you know what happens next week.
PS:None of those fucking god worshipers said a thing to me because they have been taught that speaking ill of another is a SIN.Well i love sin so i say to them FUCK YOUALL,FUCK YOUR CHURCH and FUCK YOUR GOD.
Till next week Be not afraid to blaspheme god and all he stands for.He is a fucking prick and will do NOTHING for you.Please leave your comments about all my posts here at my blog..I will have more blasphemy for you all next week...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, that's fucking funny..I'll be spraying for you...hahahaha..fucking goddamned shit-hole stinking ass church...fucking scared xtians, taking their money and giving it to the cocksucking preachers.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, that's fucking funny..I'll be spraying for you...hahahaha..fucking goddamned shit-hole stinking ass church...fucking scared xtians, taking their money and giving it to the cocksucking preachers.

Anonymous said...

I think your a lying...you didn't do any of it...

Anonymous said...

You're a very poor advertisement for atheism you know. This is all a bit self-defeating.