Sunday, August 10, 2008

At church sunday aug 10/2008

I wore my best PISS stinking clothes and they really smelled of dried PISS.They were fucking rank but i loved it because i was showing god how much i disrespectied him.The other worshipers in the church could smell me i know but i don't give a fuck for them or what they were thinking.Today i took to church with me a pop bottle filled with my PISS tahe was 2 weeks old.Do you have any idea how bad 2 week old PISS smelles?Let me just say it's bad.Anyway i poured that bottle of my PISS into the holy water fonts and then watched as the other fucking worshipers of god put there fingers into the PISSY holy water and made the sign of the cross on there bodies.But that was not all i took to church with me.I also took 2 condoms filled with my SHIT and some thumb tacks.What i had done was to shit on a plate then took the shit and put it into a blender and turned it to liquid shit and filled the condoms with it.After my usual cursing of [the prick jesus christ] and my sacrilegious sin of receving holy communion while my soul was in a state of mortal sin i went back and sat down in my pew.Cursed[the prick jesus christ] some more then took my shit filled condoms from my pocket and pinned them under the pew in front of me.After the fucking mass was over and everyone was leaving i kneeled down as though i was praying and poked holes small holes in the condoms with a thumb tack so my SHIT would drip out onto the fucking church floor.That is one fucking church of fucking god that will smell like a sewer by next sunday.What do you think of that jesus christ you fucking piece of SHIT?Your church will now smell like SHIT.Jesus christ you and your fucking church now really go together.JESUS CHRIST your a piece of SHIT and your FUCKING CHURCH now SMELLS like you.Fuck you jesus christ,fuck your father & fuck the holy spirit.See you next FUCKING SUNDAY you fucking prick jesus christ...

3 comments:

Steven Bently said...

Just to let anyone know that is interested, I offer reusable Jesus butt pluggs for sale at:

http://uniquemailordergifts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How I wish I had been with you shitting on the altar. We could have fucked each other there in our shit, fucking the hosts up each other. Satan is well pleased with you and so are your blasphemous friends. Please keep up His evil work and describe to us in great detail. I hope your deeds will inspire others to desecrate the fucking holy houses of the piece of shit known as god.

Anonymous said...

How boringly pathetic.