Saturday, February 7, 2009

Proudly For Satan!

Thanks, Festes, my friend, for your positive comments! Yes, I have indeed cut all ties I might have ever had with the bastard pieces of shit, jehovah, jesus, and the "holy" spirit! Satan is Lord, God, and Master! I urge everyone who reads these postings to accept Satan as God! There is no better Master that you can serve. Cut your own ties with the"holy trinity;" you won't regret it. I am PROUD to be able to come in here and publicly and openly state my love for Lord Satan! I'm pleased that Festes put my real name in his post, because I'm not one bit ashamed of it: Morris is the last name and the "S" stands for Shannon! Email me if you want to know about the power, strength, and beauty of Satan and I will gladly tell you all about it! HAIL SATAN !

No comments: