Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Challange to Jesus Christ

You will need a crucifix to do this challange.To begin take the crucifix in both your hands and take your tongue and lick it from the toes of jesus to the top of his head.Now look at it then spit on it saying fuck you lord jesus fucking christ. Now recite these words---For the glory of Lord SATAN I[your full name] challange you god the father.Oh you fucking son of god,I challenge thee to stand before me if thou dare.I who take my cock to piss on thou face.I who piss on thy holy words,I who piss on the prophets,I who descrate your image and name;Jesus Christ,I who would rape the holy mother mary,I who curse your name.Let me see thou if you dare so i may cast you down by the power of SATAN and thou shall never return to this earth.Now take the crucifix and throw it to the floor and stomp on it till you destroy it all the time chanting FUCK GOD,FUCK JESUS until you have destroyed the crucifix.Now you can piss,shit or masturbate on the destroyed crucifix or whatever you feel like doing to it all the while chanting FUCK GOD,FUCK JESUS.When finished close by saying SO MOTE IT BE! HAIL SATAN!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck you Jesus,and burn in hell where you belong with Satan.

Anonymous said...

Moi aussi j'aimerais bien pisser et chier dans un calice pleins d'hosties et les distribuer en communion ! qui pourrait m'aider pour réaliser mon rêve?

cramossotto said...

moi je veux bien si je trouve quelqu'un qui veut me répondre