Thursday, February 19, 2009

The blogs on here by you guys are so elaborate and I find that I can try to do justice to you by my simple blasphemies. The Lord Satan truly guides my thoughts and deeds by providing advice via the pendalum. I ask Satan should I do this or that and He indicates affirmative or negative. I want to comunicate with a woman in the Dominican Republic and He wil not permit it although she is a great Satanist, as is her 9 year old sister. So fuck the guidance of jesus christ and Jehova . Fuck the spirit, whether holy or otherwise. I do not want their rediculous holinness. I want evil. I want to see incest on the internet (toons). I want to see others ridicule jesus for it sets me on fire. I hope we can get a female to post on here and further the defamation of the slut Mary who jesus fucks also. Jehova is a much UNDERLINED pest and dog. The prick jesus and the dog jehova and the angel fucking holy spirit can only jusify my contempt. Hail Satan. Hail Satan

No comments: