Saturday, November 8, 2008

Open statement to the trinity

This blog is directed straight to the christian trinity...

Yes, I am speaking directly to you, jesus, jehovah, and the "holy" spirit! I want to tell you all three what pieces of shit you are, you worthless bastards! I reject all three of you and also reject your weak offer of salvation. I spit in your faces and and kick all 3 of you in the balls (if you have any, you fucking fairies)! Why anyone would want to worship bastard cunts like you is beyond me. It is said that if a person utters blasphemy against the "holy" spirit, that person's soul is forever damned to Hell. Well, "holy spirit," consider yourself blasphemed to the max! Send me to Hell! I accept Satan as the ONE and ONLY true GOD and MASTER! Bring on your wrath...I will face up to you and kick your stinking asses! I accepted Satan when I was 10 years old, all on my own, and I have never once regretted that decision. So do your worst, you christian cocksuckers! I've already got a God, and that's SATAN!

I have wanted to publicly admit my rejection of the trinity and my acceptance of Satan for many years and it feels damn good! I hereby publicly blaspheme the trinity and commit my soul to Satan for all eternity. I do so PROUDLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY for all to see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You fucking tell em bro, show the almighty fucker you for one are free from his fucking tyranny.HAIL SATAN! the true giver of freedom. What sort of fucking God is it that enslaves and can only rule by fear and threats of eternal punishment . FUCK HIM and his creed

SMores said...

Thank you! I am finally free from that bitch! Fuck all three trinity members! I BELONG TO SATAN, THE REAL GOD! It feels great to be able to publicly admit that for all to see! It's as if a huge weight has been lifted off me! I wish more people would come in here and publicly admit their love for Satan!

Caligula said...

Nema! The Holy Spirit should be called the Filthy Spirit. It's nothing a pestiferous winged rat. It shat guano from its nasty cloaca on all those Christians at Pentacost. It's also a fucking pedophile for knocking up Mary when she was too young to even wed Joseph (that's why they were betrothed and not married -- she was fucking under 12 at the time).

Not that the little cum slut hadn't already been sullied by then. Mary was probably being diddled by the Jewish priests all her life -- ass and mouth didn't count back then. Even so, loosing what virginity she retained to a filthy pigeon spirit had to have been humiliating.

Come to think of it: bird guano looks a lot like cum. Was that how Christ was concieved? From filthy pigeon's guano, from literal shit that the Holy Spirit shot into Mary's prepubescent little cunny? It sure would explain a lot...

Caligula said...

It just occured to me that if the filthy spirit sired Christ with his guano, that would mean that Christ himself was composed of shit on the molecular level; which means that everytime Christians partake of the sacrament, they are literally eating shit.

Thoughts?

Anonymous said...

God and Jesus both are a filthy fucking disease altogether, and should burn in hell with their buddy Satan.