Sunday, November 23, 2008

Giving Your All to Satan

I want to urge everyone who reads this to openly commit themselves, body and soul, to SATAN! Satan is the ONE TRUE GOD, the MASTER, LORD, FATHER, and SUPREME DEITY. I publicly reject, deny, and renounce the bastards jesus, jehovah, and the so-called "holy spirit" and fully bind myself to Lord Satan! Fuck the christian trinity! I reject their offer of salvation and redemption and shit upon their names. Praise be to Master Satan! All Hail His Glorious Name! He is beautiful, wonderful, and ALL-POWERFUL! I bow down to Him and worship at His feet! I commit myself to Him, here, in this forum, so that all may know where my allegiance lies. I will never deny my Lord Satan! He owns my soul forever and I enthusiastically give myself to Him alone! All Hail Beautiful Satan!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know about Jesus?
He such a 'kontol', just do the 'ngentot', And much 'tai' on his brain

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm satan let me praise you to hell

PAMELA TENNER said...

Hey guys, I'm back from my trip to Asia. I'm trying to drum up some support for you 2 sweetie pies!

SMores said...

Thanks, Pamela! Send as many people here to see this as you can! It's great to be able to tell everyone about Satan!

Anonymous said...

Hey fuck dat shit...there is no satan, what a bunch of shit!

Grow the fuck up dudes!

Anonymous said...

God and Jesus both are the filthiest cocksuckers of them all, and they swallow all the time after getting fucked in the ass. Diseased infested filthy pigs that they will always be. Burn in hell you filthy motherfuckers for punishing the innocent people like us for no reason at all.

Anonymous said...

Fuck Jesus and Mohammee both are faggot molester

Anonymous said...

HAIL SATAN. The one and only master of my life.